My classes are getting harder and harder at school and in order to get good grades I need to study, in order to study I need time and a break from tumblr. From now on I’m on hiatus, indefinitely. Have a good day and a good life people. Bye!
I recently reached 3.700 followers, so it’s time to do another giveaway to thank all of you for following this absurd fandom blog, and for staying with me for so long. Ben can express my feelings much better than myself:
The giveaway will run for TWO MONTHS. It begins today and finishes the 19 of november, 12 am GMT +1 timezone, to celebrate the first anniversary of the blog. There will be FIVE WINNERS and I’ll ship worldwide.
The rules are:
- You have to be following me.
- No giveaway blogs are allowed to participate.
- Likes and reblogs count. Everything that shows in my blog with a note will be included. My theme has a handy numeration system incorporated so I’ll only have to look for the numbers selected by a random number generator.
- Your askbox must be open and you’ll have to give me a valid address to send you the gifts.
- You have 48 hours to answer me before I select another one. This process will be a little long because first winner chooses first, and so on.
There are 15 goodies for you to win. The first winner chooses THREE items, the second winner another three between what’s left and so for till the fifth winner, who gets what’s left in the end.
1. Star Trek into Darkness 2014 Wall Calendar.
2. Official Sherlock 2014 Calendar.
3. Book “Benedict Cumberbarch, in Transition: an unauthorised performance biography”, by Lynnette Porter.
4. Book “The Sherlock Files: the official companion to the Hit Television Series”, by Guy Adams.
5. Book “The Art of Deduction: a Sherlock Holmes Collection”, by Hannah Rogers.
6. Magazine SCREEN october 2013, with a Benedict cover, photoshoot, poster and booklet dedicated to him.
7. Magazine JUNIOR SCREEN SPECIAL, with a Benedict Cumberbatch cover, dedicated to Star Trek into Darkness and Sherlock, with photohoots of Benedict and Martin, posters and stickers.
8. Magazine FLIX Special dedicated to Martin Freeman.
9. Magazine MOVIE STAR october 2013, including a photoshoot and two posters of Benedict Cumberbatch.
10. ”Kids!Sherlock Collection” fanart book by thebritishteapot.
11. “Sherlock: a study in pink” manga fanart book.
12. “The Story of Sir Boast a Lot” fanart book.
13. “Sherlock after the fall” a fanart book by khorazir.
14. “221B door journal” handmade notebook by redfrypan.
15. Two handmade “Sherlock blank moleskine notebooks”: Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, by BlackOutArt.
I love to collect things related to the fandom and I want to share them with you so here’s your chance to get some of them. Good luck everybody and my askbox is open if you have any question.
On the left we have the lyrics from Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines. On the right we have rape survivors participating in Project Unbreakable, showing the various things that were said to them by their rapist.
for people who are like “but it’s just a song…”
this is by far the most powerful photoset i’ve seen on this website with regards to blurred lines
NEW CLIP: Hannibal Season 1 Gag Reel
Preorder Season 1 on DVD: http://amzn.to/1fGIuG0
Each season of Avatar begins on a boat.
Inspired by (x)
The Secret to Odorless Pooping in Public
This is the best advert ever.
WHY AM I LAUGHING THIS HARD THIS IS GREAT
I got this ad on youtube today and for once I didn’t click skip so good job ad makers
A Walk Through Art History
I designed these shoes with a unique goal in mind: to create a shoe as a summation of an entire culture’s art. Each shoe possesses design qualities, color palettes, and designs only found in the respective culture. This project allowed me to investigate art historical cultures in a special way by challenging myself to translate an entire style (or series of styles) onto a single object.
Conveniently, I was able to use these designs as the concentration section of my AP Studio Art portfolio and received a score of a 5!
I possess full federal copyright of these designs.
Graham Norton: So you know the Lonely Hearts columns, we put [a chat-up line] in an ad in the Lonely Hearts column to see how or if it would work. [x]
may be one of my favorite parts ever
can someone tell me what in the hell
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you British Television. I think this was even on the BBC.
BBC1, primetime Friday night show.
I love bbc you don’t even know can I move to the uk now?
Bryant Devlin Molloy